Native feather

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Yuletid choices

Boy, the Christmas season is moving on us fast.Hubby and I have been busy preparing for yet another trip to Huntsville TX, where we will be living.
even the oldest daughter is happy about the (move We Which is a feat in itself). Today,The husband and I purchased a "number bed". For me because of my degenerative spine issues and my husband who is a diabetic and heart patient.

Lately I have needed prayer for my family and my self But I know Jesus is watching.Lately I have been directed by the Lord to stop being friends with person sons that I have known for a long time. It was one of the hardest choices I have made in a long time. But the Lord is good and brought good things into my life and I understood(finally what he was) doing.After all, you cant go against the Lord.So many thing have happened in a positive way. This really surprised me for I thought it was something  I would   on the Joyce Myer show. But now I see realize what Jesus was telling me.So if I lose people out of my life, that is fine because I know who got me here and need to answer him and not the people around me. It's amazing how you feel afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment